Because of our clear mission as a discipleship school that supports believing parents and local churches in training up godly young women of character and competence, it is required that each applicant and all custodial parents/guardians:
- Have evidenced a genuine desire to follow Christ in both attitude and action
- Be active members (or presently pursuing membership) at a local Bible-believing church
- Be in full agreement to enroll at Academy31 and fully committed to its statement of faith and their respective covenants
- Desire to partner with us in an in-depth, individualized experience in education and discipleship in biblical womanhood
- Be on or above grade level academically, whether enrolled in a public, private, or home school
NOW ENROLLING FOR 2024-25!
We are accepting applications for Grades 6, 7, and 8 for the 2024-25 academic year. A grade level will be added each year until we graduate our first class in 2028-29.
We would love to help you determine whether Academy31 is the right fit for your daughter! You may click the link below to schedule your tour and FREE EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION with our Head of School, after which you may sign up for a Shadow Day, where we will welcome your daughter to participate in a full day of Academy31's classes and programs.